Big capabilities for small and medium businesses
Sage WageEasy makes payroll processing simple and efficient while ensuring compliance with modern awards and legislation so that you can focus on what you do best.
- •Easily pay your employees. With Sage WageEasy’s simple and logical design you don’t need to be a payroll expert
- •Save time and benefit from accurate calculations with Sage WageEasy’s built in award interpreter
- •Empower your workforce with employee self-service
- •Feel confident with our extensive payroll software training and support.
Single Touch Payroll (STP) – Australia
- •Single Touch Payroll Reporting enabled so you can ensure that you are compliant with Australian legislation from 1 July 2018.
- •Built-in award interpretation removes the need for manual calculations and ensuring compliant award payments.
- •Efficient HR management tools to manage and maintain important employee details.
- •Flexible reporting to easily create reports for key business decisions
- •General ledger integrates with your existing accounting software to easily share data between your systems.
- •Import timesheets into Sage WageEasy from third party time and attendance applications.
- •Streamlined superannuation processing to meet your superannuation obligations.
- •Sage WageEasy software is up-to-date with the latest payroll legislation and regulations, including GDPR.
We offer a variety of ways to configure your Sage WageEasy payroll software to suit your specific needs, including:
- •Easy business analyser enhances your ability to analyse payroll and HR data across your business
- •Employee services portal to empower your employees and automate leave applications and approvals
- •Sage Express super:
- superannuation clearing house to minimise the time you spend on preparing and paying superannuation contributions
- •Remote and online timesheets makes it easier to track employee work hours more efficiently